A good client / consultant relationship strikes a balance between quality time and efficiency. Companies where the executive team “buys-in” and is ready to embrace growth will have the greatest outcome. The success I have with a team must be in the proper context and environment to achieve the maximum benefit for the organization. I try to apply a “surgical” approach with immediate results so you can get on with your business; at the same time I try to unpack the historical baggage that caused the problems in the first place.
The worst case scenario is when an individual or team begins to adopt the principles of authenticity, only to be trumped or foiled by an executive team with a different priority. It’s not a good fit for me to be a walking “invoice” effecting little change.
I have worked for over 25 years in many roles for the following sectors:
- Health Care – facilitation, consultant, researcher
- Manufacturing & Farming – researcher, facilitator, consultant, employee
- Education – administration, facilitator, consultant
- Youth – administration, facilitator, consultant, employee
- Banking – consultant, facilitator, and researcher
- Law – consultant, facilitator
- Federal & State Government – consultant, facilitator
My contracts range between $2,500 and $75,000 with organizations from 50 to 2500 employees; the process is always customized so let’s discuss your situation and how I might help. If it’s a good fit, we’ll move forward.